Hi so I have a huge problem: I need to find a place to live ASAP. Please watch video and SHARE if you care. Helping me find a place to live will support the continuation of my musical creation. My next show is Friday September 29, and it has been incredibly hard for me to find housing. Having to house hunt every day is preventing me from working on my music as much as I would like.
Here is what I am seeking in terms of housing:
Max $1800 + Utilities 2 Adults Seeking House to Rent (Within 1 Hour Drive from Thousand Oaks)
Two working adults seeking a house to rent in either Ventura or Los Angeles County preferably within an hour drive from Thousand Oaks which is where one adult has her primary employment.
• Max Rent $1800 + Utilities
• Pet-friendly rental (one small cat)
• Single Family Home, Musician Friendly to allow practicing of musical instruments (no shared walls)
• No sublets or shared accommodations
• Prefer no carpet (due to allergies) but will consider housing with limited carpeting
• Prefer garage (each renter has one car for a total of two cars)
One adult is a music teacher and the other is a trucker who works in several states. Combined income is well over enough to cover the rent of $1800 or less plus utilities.
RESPOND to ad at https://ventura.craigslist.org/hou/6211360803.html(text, phone, and email are all there).